Thursday, January 15, 2009

Unbreakable.. But Once Broken Considered Sold?




I've been hibernating.  I spent my off days by sleeping and thinking.  I need to find my inner peace.  I need to find it now.  But I don't know how.. 

There are things in my head that I cannot explain.  I can't share it with my friends and I can't publish it on my blog.  It's not that I don't want to.  I just don't know how.. 

I think that I'm broken.  Could somebody please fix me up so that I can be normal again.. Please..

No comments:

Windmills of My Mind

"i can be hardheaded sometimes but if you know how to handle me I will follow you like a kitten"

Things That Makes Me Go Ahhh....

  • Muhammad Wajdi Abdul Aziz
  • Spa Vacation
  • iMac
  • LV Bag

What is the most important element in choosing a man?